Do I have to pay admission just to buy a pumpkin or shop in the store?
- No, you are welcome to shop for pumpkins, mums, corn stalks, and all of our goodies in the store without admission. We do ask that you NOT participate in or visit the wrist band required activities and areas (barnyard animals, historic barn, corn pit, etc.…).
What does general admission include?
- The admission price includes petting zoo, hayrides, corn maze, pumpkin train, and other activities. Cannons and pumpkins are sold separately.
Do you charge for parking?
- No, we don't charge for parking but we do recommend that you carpool when possible.
Do you offer admission discounts for groups or senior citizens?
- We strive to be as affordable as possible for groups of all sizes and ages, so we do not offer a group discount. We do not charge for children 2 years old and younger during the public weekend hours.
Does my group need a group reservation?
- Group reservations are only needed on the weekends if you would like to reserve table space under a shelter. Tours during Mon-Fri are by reservation only.
Can we bring our own food?
- We welcome outside birthday cakes and food. We also have food for sale including hamburgers, hotdogs, ice cream, kettle corn, apples, water, soda, and apple cider.
Are dogs and pets allowed?
- We do ask that you not bring pets, but if you must they have to be leashed, you have to clean up after them, and we reserve the right to ask that they leave if not well behaved. We do have 2 resident farm dogs that have become an attraction for many children who enjoy visiting them each year, so you may see unleashed dogs at the Fall Festival.
Do you allow weddings and other special events at Jeter Farm?
- Currently we are not accepting reservations for special events at Jeter Farm.
Will I know that my reservation is confirmed?
- Our reservation system will send you a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please let us know by emailing us directly at jeterfarm at gmail.com to ensure your reservation is confirmed.
Do you sit on a chair, hay bale, or floor on the hayride?
- Our large wagons have wooden bench seats and our smaller wagons are loaded with hay bales for you to sit on during the ride. For safety reasons, we require that you remain seated throughout the trip.
Are you a cash only business?
- We do accept credit cards but of course prefer cash to help keep fees low.